The History Trust welcomes support in many forms, including four levels of sponsorship.
Sponsors are publicly recognized for their contributions.
Digital Access Sponsor
Businesses know that history is important to their communities—including customers—and sponsor FREE online access to historical records, photographs, newspapers, and other documents held by our members.
Lead Digital Access Sponsor ($3000) supports FREE digital access for a specified month. During the year of sponsorship:
- acknowledgment in History Trust media and media promotions and with our 15 member organizations;
- placement of the company logo with links to sponsor’s website during the sponsoring month:
- on the History Trust website homepage,
- in “Highlights” e-newsletter,
- on History Trust Facebook page; and
- listing with prominent company logo linked to the sponsor’s website on Our Sponsors page during the year of sponsorship.
Digital Access Sponsor ($1500) supports FREE digital access and during the year of sponsorship:
- acknowledgment in History Trust media, including e-newsletter, and with our 15 member organizations;
- listing with company logo linked to sponsor’s website on Our Sponsors page.
Supporters recognize the value of the History Trust mission to serve our member organizations as they
manage historical collections and reach out to local communities of coastal Maine.
Recognition is supplied if requested by the sponsoring business or individual.
$500 or more for support of History Trust mission.
- acknowledgment with our 15 member organizations;
- listing with logo, name, and sponsorship amount on Our Sponsors page (if requested).
Up to $499 for support of History Trust mission.
- listing with name and sponsorship amount on Our Sponsors page (if requested).
The History Trust is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and contributions may be deductible for income, gift, and estate tax purposes. Our EIN is 85-1181991 (Employee Identification Number). No goods or direct services are provided in exchange for your donation.
The History Trust
PO Box 653
Mount Desert ME 04660
– Image: “Miscellaneous documents re: William P. Preble,” Great Cranberry Island Historical Society, …view item